Sunday, October 25, 2009

cappuccino cuppers win at life




If you've ever made cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, you know that they are all good. But most of you probably have a favorite from there. Or at least a top-3 list. Or... top-5? Well, the cappuccino cupcakes are definitely on my top-3 list from that book. If you like coffee you have to make these RIGHT NOW. They have an almost shocking pop of flavor, and such a moist and lovely texture. The recipe comes with an espresso filling that is really good, but these cuppers have so much flavor that you really don't even need a filling.



They're good with just s sprinkle of powdered sugar on top.



Or, you can go fancy-pants and make a little cream cheese icing...



... maybe a few cacao nibs on top?



NOM!


Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

The Voracious Vegan said...

I am making my own version of chocolate mocha cupcakes today, what a coincidence! I'm not sure mine will be as stunning as yours though. Those photos are absolutely incredible, they need to be in a cook book.

Jen Treehugger said...

They look delicious!

Catalina said...

I have two dozen assorted cupcakes to make for next Friday and these very well could be on the platter.

Leslie Richman said...

Oooh I never thought of cacao nibs for a topping- yum!

Trinity (of haiku tofu) said...

Those look so delicious. I love the way you decorated them so beautifully... When I frost cakes it always ends up a royal mess. A tasty, tasty mess.

Jody said...

Must make these cupcakes...

PS - Your photos really are great.

PPS - I'll get that packaged mailed eventually, I promise!

The Kuntrageous Vegan said...

hah! we do all have our favorites. the chai cupcakes are to die for!

Xiaolu @ 6 Bittersweets said...

DROOLZ. Outstanding! My favorite so far has been pumpkin but I've got a lot more left to try ^_^.